Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to Xpress Promotional Products.
The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe place to trade.
You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Your contract is with Xpress Promotional Products Pty Ltd, NSW, Australia,
2. You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this
3. This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
4. Xpress do not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
5. You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
6. Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Xpress aims to dispatch all clothing orders within 5-7 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted. Promotional items other than clothing, delivery will be quoted confirmation of order.
8. Delivery is currently set at $9.95 for standard delivery by Fastway Couriers or Australia post and may change without notice. Please see postal charges at time of purchase.
9. If your delivery address is outside Australia, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. You understand that any and all charges of this nature will be borne by you.
10. Xpress may supply a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel's contents.
11. Xpress Promotion can only accept returns of products in their original condition within 10 days of dispatch and at the discretion of our Customer Services team, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect. Any items ordered in the incorrect size can also be exchanged if all the terms and conditions are met. All postage costs are non refundable and replacements will be charged at cost. Any personalised items cannot be exchanged
12. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page www.xpresspromotion.com.au. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
13. Xpress Promotional Products attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. Xpress does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
14. Xpress does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
15. Xpress will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
16. Xpress makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
17. Xpress does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
18. Xpress will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
19. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
20. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Xpress Promotional Products relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.